- 1 Click on the link given below for Patient Portal ASU and follow the steps:
- 2 GO to the Patient Portal ASU Account Creation Page by clicking the link below:
- 3 If you forgot Patient Portal ASU Password then reset it by the link given below.
Step 1: Go to Patient Portal ASU Official Page at Official Website
Step 2: Enter Your Username and Password as You can see in the screenshot also.
Step 3: Enter the password created for Patient Portal ASU and press the login button.
Step 4: Now You can Access your Portal and Check Your Records
- Go to Official Website
- Click on Sign Up/Register/ Create Account
- Enter Required Details Email, Phone Number, and whatever is required.
after filling You all details which are required and later you can access the portal and manage your all records on the Patient Portal.
1: Go to Patient Portal ASU Page at Official Website
2: Click on Patient Portal ASU forgot password/reset password link given below
3: Enter required details like Email id o User Name
4: Check Your email for Reset Link and OTP
5: Follow the next step and click on the links which you received and create a new password.